Saturday, July 08, 2006

Do you Believe in fate?..

yes i do.. i reali believe in fate.. hence my aka.. =).. ytd.. my internet connection gt screw.. i went hm after IS.. to get into wow raid.. DEN.. i dc.. den i cant get back in.. fark up.. when i finally b able to get in.. its already 1705 and the raid start n thr isnt a spot for me.. sadded.. waste my time.. coz b4 i came hm.. i gt a feeling tt i sld go down for chess 2nite.. so i was tell my mother tian yi i have to go back to school cfm gt something will happen.. so i finished up my dinner n head down to sch.. i FELL alsp on the bus.. n SO heng my mother called me.. i just miss the stop to alight.. den i ans the phone.. quickly pressed the bell to alight.. damn heng.. if i miss the stop.. the bus is going up the expressway o.O.. den i go to sch den i saw some of those tt r SUPPOSE to b playing chess playing bball.. lolz.. den sit @ the snack bar for a while.. DEN i suddenly rmb.. my the purpose i my lao bu called me.. went egarage..... guess wad i saw.. elieen rachel and her outside egarge.. @ first i dunno is her.. i thought who sia... as i walk nearer.. she happen to turn her head.. i wave @ her.. but she bo chup turn back.. diao.. den i proceed to wave to elieen n rachel.. den i go in egarge.. take my stuff.. stand a while.. dont feel like going out of egarge.. den i feel kinda uneasy.. hiaz.. den i decided faster get out better.. as i going out.. i saw the girls coming in.. den i step out of the door.. i saw her thr.. eat n drinking.. i gt lots to tell her.. but tt veri sec i feel.. its nt time.. so i quickly.. faster walk off.. =x.. werid isnt it?.. so guys n girls.. wads the moral of the story?.. think abt it..

断点 - 张敬轩

静静的陪你走了好远好远连
眼睛红了都没有发现
听着你说你现在的改变
看着我依然最爱你的笑脸
这条旧路依然没有改变
以往的每次路过都是晴天
想起我们有过的从前泪水就一点一点开始蔓延
我转过我的脸不让你看见
深藏的暗涌已经越来越明显
过完了今天就不要再见面
我害怕每天醒来想你好几遍

我吻过你的脸
你双手曾在我的双肩
感觉有那么甜我那么依恋每
当我闭上眼
我总是可以看见失信的诺言全部都会实现
我吻过你的脸
你已经不在我的身边
(虽然你不在我的身边)
我还是祝福你过的好一点
断开的感情线
我不要做断点
只想在睡前再听见你的蜜语甜言

No comments: