Wednesday, July 25, 2007

愿望..

9/5

wah... many luv from my brothers n frens.. n of coz many thanks to them.. for coming down to celebrate my bdae for me.. hahaz..

long day.. summerize..


went to eat with my brothers n jun liang(special guest.. hahaz..)@ bt timah.. mao mao drive me thr.. n bcoz of this.. coz me to b veri late.. den the rest of my bothers gan me.. >.>.. but nvm.. i accept.. its my FAULT..(altho its mao's fault.. oh well..)

den.. went LK.. lol our regular(emo?) place.. n others came.. my sc frens.. n cm ahpok banana.. wah banana also come.. so unexpected sia.. must buy her.. banana drink.. haahz.. n just nice li lian gt work sia.. acutally wan to 骗 a hug from her.. den tio own.. >.>.. wah then gt others tt come sia.. wah.. so many ppl so wu xim.. im so touched lor.. nvr cry nia.. den start drinking.. zzz.. drink alot.. nvr drunk.. but den.. i think a bit high.. i dirtied jon pants.. den he flame.. so sry lei.. my dear jon.. ahahz.. brother brother ok?..

den cb.. but the shop close.. i went to toilet vomit.. cb.. i just now eat too full liao la.. like wad.. 2 bowl rice.. stingray satay.. bla bla bla.. den bloated lor.. >.>.. moral of the story.. next time bdae.. noe wan to drink.. dinner dont eat too much.. ar bo cfm tio own..

den all went hm.. 送的送阿.. den ended up left me n jr.. @ the bus-stop.. den he brought me hot tea from the 油站 to help relief me.. lol.. vomit liao.. still feel a bit bloated.. ahahz.. next time dont eat so much.. den as i was drinking tea.. feel gd sia.. c jr so gd de.. next time girls wan bf must consider him.. he so 体贴.. hahaz.. jr im so going to collect ads fee from u.. :P.. but seriously la.. thanks for the tea..

i toking to him.. den yea la.. i was thinking abt this.. for veri long also.. coz i dont draw line.. den this period of time.. alot of time.. the intention wasnt clear.. den the line not drawn.. den affected alot of things.. some ppl wan to 放狗 bite me.. some ppl hostile to me.. oh well.. i cant make every1 happy i guess.. n think only jr noe me best.. but becoz of this.. if i wan to keep things secret.. think the first 1 to slienced is u.. jr.. ahahz.. den after all this while.. i have changed.. alot ba.. hmm.. hahaz.. oh well.. changed for the gd.. is gd yea?..

oh ya.. i realised something.. think im cursed or wad.. every yr hor.. the girl i wan to spend my bdae with.. or i wan to ask.. den cfm.. cannot 1 for all sort of reasons.. oh well.. but i aint going to give up yea?.. hahaz..

n lastly.. bdae.. gt wish 1 rite.. err.. 3wishes rite?.. ahahz.. hope im not too greedy.. i wish for the health of all my frenz n my family n of coz me.. second i wish for.. err.. do things more smoothly this yr.. aka.. dispell suayness..

3rd wish.. i keep first.. when i need den use ba.. hahaz..

No comments: