Monday, November 19, 2007

Working with..

.. a girl.. finally.. no longer DEPRIVED lol..

n the stories goes.. n so august.. i went to funan (The IT MALL yea?).. to work.. sell mp3.. den wtf.. first day heavy rain n i abit late.. so i take cab.. BUT WTF?.. end up take cab took more time den bus/mrt.. tks to the HEAVY traffic @ town orchard thr.. damn zzz.. somemore the cab quite exp lei.. cb 10 over dollar..

so i went thr late.. but they nvr scold me.. o.O.. n so my so call mp3 counter is like a small table with all the mp3 on top.. n the best part is.. its @ the door of the shop.. machiam 看门狗 like tt -.-.. wah den no chair sia.. GG.. stand 9 hrs.. BUT @ least gt a counter for me to lean against >.>..

n so i start work.. lol.. but the gd thing is the staff in my shop is frenly.. n lame lor.. veri 好说话 1.. n so when i think im going to work alone.. den my in charge b4 he left he told me.. later gt a GIRL coming down to work with u also..

n so i thinking a GIRL.. hmm yng girl?.. arnd my age?.. den like 1 hrs later.. i turn n saw a girl, smiling @ me........

No comments: