Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ah Gong

mid Sept -

k.. my grandapa passed away..

oh well.. a 90 yr old person.. kinda of think of it.. its time to go.. has had his share of life im sure.. saw grandchilden, grand grandchildren.. n he went peacefully, so nothing to b sad abt i guess..

n yup.. we had a funeral wake under his block.. well.. isnt the first time.. n i more or less.. have an idea wad will happen.. coz my grandmother(mother side) passed away the yr b4.. so i went to the wake everyday.. well.. i kinda slack alrdy.. my parents went from morning till night.. den go hm rest.. i everyday abt 4pm den go down.. or well.. i dunno i unfillial or wad.. but.. i just feel so sian to go down -.-..

coz go down.. its like u can tell, different relatives or rather my dad's bro n sis.. some of them not happy with each other.. den like 1 grp 1 grp.. 心解 as my mum put it.. den zzz.. well i guess this r the problems with big family in the old days.. well nt every family is happy family.. think wad? watching a farie tale?..

oh well.. who cares.. wont even c them anymore i guess.. we used to go to my grandmother grandfather hse on Chinese new year.. so when my grandmother passed away.. my family went 1 less place to 拜年.. n as my dad recent yrs dunno buay song who... dont go up my grandfather hse 2.. we still go up.. coz must respect my grandfather but.. my dad will pick a time to avoid crashing with the rest.. either earlier or later..

n so.. i stayed up @ the 灵堂 the whole nite.. coz got to watch the joss stick so it doesnt burn out.. n i was like toking cock with 1 of my cousin tts like wad 15 years older den me?.. tok tok tok.. den we both tired.. so we sat thr n slp.. with our eyes closed of coz.. but sae is slp.. we still veri alert.. @ like wad? 3.30 am .. some rdm kia came.. n we both sense gt ppl open our eyes n stared @ him.. lol turned out to b 1 of the dunno who.. so he came awhile c c.. den went off.. o.O.. came so "early" sia..

following day.. went to the 出殡. nothing much to say.. well my grandfather is a old man so he wan burial, whereas my grandmother cremation, n u noe la.. sg land is gold.. -.- both my grand parents died.. but the difference in cost for the funeral is quite huge.. i guess.. everything is exp in sg.. even dying..

alrite n this is something reali i see liao buay song.. well we did some rituals b4 loading the body up the van.. so i gt this cousin.. he couldnt find his slipper.. coz we need to change out of our footwear.. den he was like screaming n shouting away.. n wads worst anyhow gan sia.. i was like.. wtf.. this is a 灵堂.. can he pls have some respect for the dead.. but i didnt open my mouth n sae him.. later cfm fight 1.. so i just stood n 1 corner n c him.. jumping arnd like a monkey.. n come on.. he accuse ppl of stealing his slippers.. n was like " my slipper nt x alsow wan to take "..

oh well oh well.. 一种米, 养百种人.. yea?..

No comments: