Sunday, August 03, 2008

IT show 08

Alright, all set for it show.. kinda think of it.. this might b my last MAJOR show for quite some time.. or even.. last working show for me.. for the rest of my life.. hmmm.. ppl dont reali treasure things till they r gone huh ?.. suddenly i recalled.. the last camp i went too.. the last lessons i had, with my classmates........

ok.. so morning.. report for work.. like lan jiao alrdy.. lol.. i reach the exhibit hall.. i just walk straight in.. simply ignoring the security guard.. den as i walk pass the door.. i saw.. so qiao.. alvin(ewe) n yt.. so they r working for this show.. hmm.. n lol la.. they gt no pass to go in.. n they gt stuck outside the door.. waiting for the in charge to bring them in.. n i wave to them.. i walk in liao.. >.>.. like pia kia like tt.. i dotn have the pass also.. only differences.. im wearing my Pana Polo tee..

n so its the usual.. briefing ba ba ba.. n oh ya.. saw jacklyn again, waved to her.. n lol told her, sry girl.. tv side this time, dont b sad.. hahaz.. den i ask for her number again.. coz my HP spoil.. n i kia gt own somehw.. lost tons of contacts etc... zzz... but i took this opportunity to bundle my hp home line n net into MIO.. hahaz.. faster net, free fixed line.. n a wad-seem-lower-mthly-fee, well can only noe for sure, when the next mth bill comes in.. thrs always the little little fine prints n small little-dunno-from-where-n-wtf-is-those-charges..

n lol.. i passed her my phone.. n i saw tt coming.. when she pass me back the phone, i scroll my phonebook.. n i saw... Jacklyn The Pretty.......... den i saw i was like lol!!!.. den i show her.. i knew it.. coz when i was abt to show her.. she ask me to look.. den i laugh like shit.. i told her.. i knew it.. u will do this kind of pattern.. i shall rename it jacklyn the ugly.. n lol she was like OIOIOI.. hahaz.. but i didnt anyway..

ok first day sales wasnt tt bad.. just sold 3 plasma.. well those lao jiao sold like 6?.. reali aint call old bird for fun.. n so i finish work.. n hahaz.. i noe underage working also.. but i didnt tell her.. was meant to b a surprise.. n yea i reali gt surprise..

n so i was waiting for her somewhr.. i noe she cfm will pass-by 1.. like a choke pnt or something.. with my fren.. who is working with her.. rofl.. world is small.. so i waited.. n she walked downed.. sms her.. she was like.. !!!.. hw come im here wor.. lol la.. den i was like wanna go hm tgt.. den she told me.. she going hm with.. *points to the back*... n i glanced den i -.-".. its a few guys.. n like some yng ah bengs.. cui.. n wah.. going hm with them.. oh well.. i *ahem*ahem*, *ahem*ahem*.. she still went with them.. bwg.. so i lan lan, went hm with my fren.. so much to conclude day 1 of show.....

No comments: