Monday, September 15, 2008

Grp I

.. of coz its my SC frens

hahahaz.. they r my BEST? CLOSE? frenz.. but den again.. if u think all of ppl will come.. U R SO WRONG.. SO SAD SIA only.. jy amy wx n ISSAC... <-- mayb those r my true frenz.. LOL.. or mayb i made a BIG mistake somehw >.>.... oh well.. lets nt tok abt tt.. n ISSAC is the 3rd batch of SC ex-com.. n guess wad he my sec sch fren.. n tt veri day morning i was bballing with him n co. n i asked him along.. so we went to Marina Sq to eat.. den went Brewerks for a drink.. so its brewerks.. for some reason i keep thinking its BLUE WORKS o.o.. sounds like some animation company.. hmm... n of coz.. PICS.. lol.. seldom entry comes with pic.. enjoy.. im just too lazy to upload :P..

ISSAC n WX.. rofl.. wads with the White PSP o.O?

Guess issac isnt doing his job =P

WOOT.. look @ the pretty Girls.

n of coz.. normally i dont take pics 1.. so this time rnd i going to have a best pic taken award.. n of coz.. it goes to me.. hahaz.. look @ this.. its gd.. dont u agree.. rofl..

Beauty n the Beast? o.o???

No comments: