Saturday, December 06, 2008

放出来

1/5

zomg.. first book out.. lmao.. ns isnt tt hard, coping well.. aint going to die thr, im 100% sure.. quite welfare also.. i still can take it sia.. its a miracle.. but prob due to the fact i pes C.. hahaz.. y i pes C u ask?.. well if u my better or gd frenz.. u sld know.. if u dont knwo.. i doubt u wld b interested to know anyway.. so it doesnt matter i guess.... give u all hint.. its gt soemthing to do with my heart.. its MISSING.. some girl took it n ran away.. now im missing a heart.. will u give me 1?.. o.O.. mushy sia.. zomg y i type this kind of things.. i was born normal, ns ruined me? hahaz.

well.. first 2 weeks sld b confinement but hw come i go in 5 days like tt can book out.. its all thanks to the holiday.. wah heng lor.. else reali veri sian 14 days u c the same ppl face over n over will 吐lor.. somemore all guys... oh ya gt girls.. aunties serving food in the cookhse.. ahahahz... well a girl is a girl.. if u aint tt 计较.. ahahhaz..

it was a night bookout.. n i didnt go hm straight.. wasnt feeling extremely well anyway.. infact from the first day i enlist i feel a little off.. a tiny weeny sick.. n it hasnt recover after this 6 days oh well.. n y i didnt go hm straight coz.. im suppose to meet my brothers n celebrate Jr n Chew bdae.. wah lan 2 of my best brother.. die die also must go right.. lol acutally on the pengiun(ferry - transportation to tekong) i was like telling lionel can i nt go.. im like carring this big green bag.. its called a field pack btw.. as the name implies.. u an predict its size n uses>.>.. even 瞎子can tell im a nsf.. ahahz.. anyway i still went.. cannot ps them la.. nt right..

n yea.. its Top One KTV.. @ bugis.. nt like i hav been thr b4 but i know whr.. so ez.. n yes i didnt report thr in my number 4.. but i change out of my number 4 @ bugis mrt into my civic clothes.. i brought an extra set when i first book in.. n it came in handy.. lol..but look so stupid with the big green bag over my shoulders~..

n wah quite alot of ppl.. i go thr tt time im the last to reach.. bo bian.. ns lei.. n err i saw a new couple lol.. the rest is the usual ppl.. well even the blind cld tell they r a couple. A.) they sat beside each other. B.) the 2 bday boy n him nt veri 熟 lei.. so cfm must b some1 bf.. ahahz.. oh well.. @ least we know tt guy.. nt some complete stranger.. =)

n so we sing sing, eat eat, drink drink.. ok -sing part.. i cant sing.. monotonous kills you.. den finally happy bdae song.. n ZOMG.. they r celebrating my bdae also.. WAH LAN 是感动的lor.. wasnt expecting tt.. my bdae was like a week later.. SO SWEET OF THEM.. *cough*even if they just shuibian celebrate,also is touching 1 lor*cough*n wah.. they(brothers) gave me a wallet wor( yes a wallet again.. @ least this time they nt so farker like last yr.. buy a billabong purple color wallet just to tell me "hey look jetson, it matches ur hp pouch -.-!!! which is 话中话.. well if u noe all of this stuff it just goes to show.. lol ur with my blog for veri long n is my long time fren ^^..").. n wah braun buffet wallet lei.. think its expensive.. i gt no idea seriously.. lol.. but its the thought tt counts!!.. im happy they rmb my bdae.. =).. tks guys.. <3..

but everything comes with a price yea? lol.. chew n his girl went off first.. me n sp.. normally i will stay till end 1 this kind of event.. but NS > me.. im quite tired n the next day need to book in also.. so i siam with sp.. left the last bdae boy jr to entertain the remainder lol.. n guess wad.. 3 of us pick up the tab.. =X... told ya everthing come with a price.. lol.. but nvm la.. happy jiu hao.. once a yr.. i ok de =)..

err.. ok better write this down.. later ppl angry.. n also miss chua n jojo for the chocolate bar ^^.. nice sia.. tell me whr to buy lei.. next time can use those xian char bo.. Oops~ >.>..

No comments: