Friday, December 22, 2006

ICT Xmas Bash '06 I

n so Ict Xmas Bash '06 huh?..

ok tt reminds me.. last yr we gt a Xmas Bash also.. a small 1.. just our Sc main + sub com.. less den 20 ppl?.. lol.. but this yr.. gt SC main + departmental + SBs.. wah tts a crowd.. think they take this as a chance to bond the SB n the SCs 2gether.. hahaz.. this yr the SB recuitment is much much earlier den last yr..

suppose to start @ 6:30.. so i told yong jia.. we 7 den go in la.. LOL.. we r pai kia xD.. no gov 1.. so i meet him @ 7.. SP aint free to come.. jr n edw go gay 2gether watch movie. wtf sia.. -.- .. a reason we dont wan to go early is becoz.. wan to skip some games.. :P.. but end up.. 7 i meet him @ the main gate bus stop.. n to my surprise.. thr r others thr.. LOL.. so many late comer sia.. den we reach e-garage.. damn they havnt start.. noOOoOo.. i dont wan to play game >.<.. reached the e-garage door n thrs this tag thing for every1 coming for the bash.. a piece of paper with a masking tape to stick on ur shirt.. LOL.. just so happen im wearing the shirt PH gave me.. den they r unable to stick the tag on my shirt.. muahahaz.. den i was telling them fated la.. den dont stick la.. but guess wad.. alvin lee n zhang yang Forcely.. pull up my shirt.. n smack the tag on my ass.. OUCH.. they molest me !!.. wtf.. im so going to sue them!!..
n so we "make it in time" for the first game.. n the game is burst ballons.. how to play?.. look @ the pic below.. n u will understand.. LOL..

bang!! ouch!! the 2 girls look farmiliar dont they? :P


n yea.. *credits* Alvin Ewe for taking such a gd photo.. prefect moment.. LOL..

N yea.. just wanna say this..

jasmine.. i think ur doing a great job.. keep up the gd work.. =)

hahaz.. saw the new SBs.. nt bad.. think gt future.. n i notice this 2 girl.. 1 is QQ de.. LOL Q sia.. bth.. the other the feature all tt nice.. n gt a nt-so-common-name.. raine.. yea.. n as usual.. i went n introduce myself to her..

me: hi u r?

she: raine..

me: oh..

she:yea..

me: hi im sun..

she:...

rofl.. ok la.. im lame.. xD..

finally its the finale of the bash.. the gift xchange.. n reali so qiao.. the gift i brought was taken by yong jia.. n resend to peiwen >.>.. tks yong jia.. tks.. n i gt a wood choker.. lol.. n i was wearing it thru out the nite xD.. nt nice to wear 1... now its lying on my table.. collecting dust.. lol..

n bash ended @ wad 11? hahaz.. ur thinking tts the end?.. no the nite is still yng..

*edited*

Happy Birthday Steven..

lol.. nvr noe its his bdae till we r going off.. so many dec babies?.. n so.. me yj vivian alvinewe jojo jasmine MR andy wan xin steven keith.. went for a drink.. hahaz.. just a small drink.. when we reach the place.. SP JR N Edward is thr alrdy o.O.. i thought jr n ed nt coming sia.. coz they called me saw nt coming.. zzz!

den end up.. jr me ed yj sp.. we go mac.. walk from liquid kitchen to mac.. nice slow walk.. but its drizzling leh.. o.O.. den eat a bit tok cock @ mac.. thinking wad can we do on xmas eve, xmas.. den we have all lots of werid ideas.. n seems to me the conversation a bit M18.. rofl.. n we couldnt come to a conclusion wad we r going to do on xmas eve/xmas.. so guess.. its every guy for himself.. :P

No comments: