Tuesday, December 05, 2006

n the owning continues..

Mon -
so sian.. dont wanna eat lunch alone.. lol.. so i sms lionel.. ask them wad time they eat lunch so i could joined them.. den lionel reply.. who r u..hiaz.. the day b4 i sms him with my number.. den he still ask who am i.. zz so bo xim.. nvr save my number.. i sad liao la.. lionel all ur fault.. 讨厌死你.. LOL!..

after lunch. Sipeng n lionel going to come to my Zi Pi room to do their wisp.. den on the way up.. i asked Sipeng wad is tt girl name.. coz i saw a girl on friday.. he 认识 1.. think is from the china trip.. damn.. i wanted to go.. but no money.. hiaz.. all my "brothers" went.. n left me in singapore to die.. hiaz.. tok abt bo xim ppl.. -.-.. k n so i noe tt girl name.. lets call her girl A.. piracy ok?.. den OHhhHHh.. girl A.. tt girl name was on Jon msn nick.. OhhHhhHHh.. tt girl.. naughty huh jon.. HAHAz.. den lionel sae.. i 对人家有意思.. o.O.. im just asking some1 name.. den he sae.. ar bo i wont ask.. hmm.. just being frenly also cannot.. k lor >.>..

they sae do work la hor.. come up.. 1 play winning-11 the other cs.. den later all play cs.. den later Sipeng slp.. -.-.. best.. hahaz. but well they did do their work after on.. n i gt jian hao help me with my stuff too.. special thanks to him..

going hm.. on bus Si Peng was being a dick.. zz.. they all gt influence by edward n start 星ing.. o.O.. ignts.. heng just a short ride with them..phew..

@ nite alvin ewe also.. on msn.. coz his BLOG tio STALK BY SOME BIG BAD PERVERT.. lol he was telling me his .. den he sae.. wan to set it to allow certain ppl to view nia.. den need gmail.. he sent me an invite n was like thinking.. put wad@gmail.com better.. den he c i so long nvr reply.. sae put.. treestar@gmail.com la.. ...... lor.. den nvm.. c my dot he sae.. put startree la since u dont like treestar... ............ lor... den after 10mins still no reply from me.. he go.. alamak i help u choose la put XXXX@gmail.com... wtf.. y y.. y must every1 针对 me.. -.-!

tue -

as usual.. lunch with sista elieen.. LOL.. k think this is the last session for quite some time.. hahaz..

after wad seem like a long day.. finally can go hm.. on my way out.. i saw jon.. den his slipper slippery ma.. den he walk down the stairs is like 步步惊心.. lol.. den i sae.. GIRL A name.. den jon nearly fall down.. !!! ROFL.. den he was like cb jetson.. LOL.. become my fault.. i rdm sae girl A name nia.. coz i saw it on his msn ma.. :P

jon.. wtf .. 好心你阿.. go get a slipper tts nt so slippery can ? o.O.. later u滑死.. LOL.. n u claim tts a new pair of slipper oh well..

No comments: