Tuesday, February 13, 2007

so .. im back..

wed - 070207 <-- nice number isnt it? o.o!..

hmm.. went to sch n send my laptop in for servicing.. n so.. den i recieve a sms from my gd fren.. hahaz.. ask me.. vday buy wad gd for bf sia.. wah.. c she so sweet wor.. n oh well.. since im sending in my laptop.. i go hm also nothing to do.. so i suggest i go out with her.. n hunt for vday present.. LOL.. i quite bo liao rite?..

den i meet her @ bugis.. went to sim lim sq a while b4 meeting her.. was just checking out the WoW expansion how much.. 110 with a 2mth card.. =x.. o well.. i guess gd stuff come with a price..

n so.. we went hunting for vdae gift.. starting wad she had in mine was a photo frame.. den inside put photos.. like 16 different photos. combined into 1.. den look here look thr.. end up gt many many different thoughts/ideas.. den went citylink thr.. took mrt.. den gt this show.. which sells unique things.. for example.. a international chess set.. tts made of cups.. guess its for u to pour wine or such.. den everything u eat a piece.. u drink the wine inside.. ahahz..

n so guess wad my fren brought.. 好温馨 wor.. a usb cup warmer.. hahaz.. own leh.. her bf drinks coffee @ the computer.. wad a prefect gift for v-dae.. woot.. nt bad sia.. nt too expensive also.. reasonable priced.. wah i saw alot of stuff in tt shop tt i like.. looks cool.. oh well.. mayb when i gt the extra cash den i might paid a visit to this shop.. hmm..

ok den we went the 港式茶餐厅 eat.. @ the marina sq.. lol.. simply luv this kind of hong kogn cateria.. had a steamed rice.. like a bit 没有味道.. hmm.. den ordered dim sum la.. n also a desert.. lol.. rmb i had a mango ice months ago?.. this time i order a red bean ice.. nvr take any pic.. and i shared it with my fren.. hahaz.. nice k..

ok.. i paid the bill n we went hm.. k its my treat.. 40 bucks.. 2 person eat ok la.. now if ur thinking y i nvr treat u ?.. coz diff.. if 没有她,就没有我.. lol.. coz she always helped me with my work during my poly life.. ok second yr onwards.. oh well.. she such a gd fren to me =).. n pro sia.. suddenly gt bf.. surprised me.. somemore i dunno she tt kind gt go clubbing 1.. wah tok abt 人不可貌像..must b act 乖 in sch >.>..

den she asked as i paid our bills.. whether i gt gf now bo.. LOL.. she sae i this pattern cfm gt gf -.-?.. wad pattern sterotype?.. looks like WISP failed.. den i smiled n told her.. bo la.. no1 wants me.. we both laughed.. hahaz..

oh well.. hope her bf likes the gift she brought.. but i think its the thoughts tt count anyway..

No comments: