Sunday, February 25, 2007

Steamboat @..

wah.. so touched sia.. jia yi invited me over to her hse for steamboat this yr.. <3 <3 jiayi much much.. haahz.. she rmb me.. !!

ok.. so met vivian n yuan @ harbour front.. coz i dunno how to go =x.. lol.. den when we alght @ the bus stop.. ITS RAINING!!.. -.-.. so me n hy share 1 umbrella, vivian n ewe share 1.. ok now.. u gt to imagine.. my height n hy height.. share 1 umbrella.. -.-.. funny rite?.. aiya all the tall guys sld noe the agony.. xD.. oh well.. when we reach the void deck of jy hse.. hy is dry.. my right side of the shirt is a bit wet.. shoulder onwards.. like 1/5 of my whole shirt.. hahaz.. heng its a short like 3mins walk.. from the bus stop..

den reach jy hse.. gt doggy sia.. SO KE AI.. lol.. den i go toliet.. DONT THINK i nvr hear ok?.. 1 of jy auntie or mother i dunno.. didnt c.. ask.. vivian hy me ewe is it 2 couples.. LOL.. coz we came tgt ma.. den jy funny sae.. 这个 n 这个 couple.. 这个 n toliet 那个 nt.. LOL.. wad u mean toliet 那个 -.-.. oh well.. but wad she sae is true.. hahaz..

eat liao.. play poker.. LOL.. amy and yan jiu came 2.. but veri late.. tiff came eat n left.. think i this yr im 财神.. lol i give ppl money @ blackjack.. ahhaz.. den i c all my cards.. 12, 13 pnts.. SO FUN.. den i 扑 cfm get a 10.. SO FUN.. lol.. but nvm la.. nvr lose much.. 20 =x.. den i give up.. i c all the 12, 13 pnts till i sian.. i sat @ the sofa.. watch soccer more song..

woot.. late liao.. every1 went hm.. den i took mrt with amy n yanjun.. den funny de leh.. amy.. kk.. wad u told me.. i wont tell others.. de k?.. hahaz.. something to do with 味道.. hahaz..

yea.. n thanks jiayi for being such a gre8 host..<3.. *muachx*.. OOPS..

No comments: