Sunday, March 25, 2007

那天..

i went for a haircut.. going to work soon.. better have go get my hair trim or something.. n so.. the regular guy tt does my hair is on leave.. den bo bian.. get a girl help me cut..

ok.. den she also like the n guy ask me.. now gt gf or nt la.. tt kind of stuff.. den i ans the usual stuff.. i reali start to sterotype.. all johre kia.. cut hair kiaS.. all like to ask ME gt gf or nt.. buay sian de -.-.. den i sae dont have.. den she sae.. how come.. poly gt so many.. n wad.. c my face is alot of gf tt kind.. wah nvr noe my faces tells a million words huh?.. wad. how come i dont have la.. coz c my face.. its those.. gt alot of girls arnd me de.. hmm.. kinda true?.. 2day.. i noe something.. my face tells a story.. so i was telling her.. u sldnt stay here n cut ppl hair.. its a waste of ur life.. go out.. get a stall.. help ppl 看相 better rite?.. den she laughed.. bwg.. cut hair cut till tok so much -.-..

den.. she cont.. sae wad.. i dont have gf also gd la.. wad sg girls realistic la.. materialistic la.. bla bla.. vietiam girl gd.. china girl gd.. tts y sg guys.. go for them.. HENG.. she nvr sae MALAYSIA CHINESE GIRL (her in a sense) gd.. ar bo.. i scare i run out of the shop.. -.-.. reali veri jiao wei.. nt tt i wan to sae her.. =x..

as i was browsing thru the magzines.. i saw this 据说: 一生中真爱有三次,初恋,谈婚论嫁时,和死在谁的怀里.. kinda think of it.. its like 3 different times in life.. the 年少无知.. likes a person.. reali is like liao.. dont have so much 心机.. the 成家立业.. mature grown up.. will think for oneself and future.. wans a family.. get settle down.. the 终点.. end pnt of life.. on the verge of death.. n the 1 tt is beside u.. will most probably b the 1 tt luv u most..
i have passed the first part.. i guessed..

b4 she finished my hair.. she said somehting.. like so sad.. rmb the first time u came.. i did ur hair.. now after so lonnnggggg i did ur hair again.. sometime i reali think its 注定de.. coz i dont feel like cutting my hair in this saloon anymore.. somemore.. going ns soon liao.. i guess.. 有始有终 ba.. it begins with her.. it ends with her..

hmm.. think everytime i go get my hair cut.. cfm gt story de.. o.O.. oh well.. going botak soon..

No comments: