Sunday, March 04, 2007

Prom Nite

Wah.. the day i have been waiting for quite sometime.. Prom Nite wor.. went to bugis to buy something to wear for prom with my frenz.. the nite b4.. den when we go hm.. outside the esplanade thing.. i did something stupid.. i thought thr gt 190.. den 2 106 pass.. den i recall.. OH.. here no 190.. -.- thinki getting senile liao.. =x..

n so.. i wore something simple to prom.. no need so hiong ba.. simple n nice.. wan to go get my hair cut.. but didnt have time.. bz with stuff =x. oh well.. n so.. i went with class.. gt thr.. register... saw edward.. wah.. wear red + tie.. nice.. world champion leh.. WOOT.. but den.. tt farker.. nt tt i wan to scold him.. first thing he c me he go.. oh.. ur here.. alone?.. whrs ur parther.. WTF.. prom nite.. also wan to b bastard.. bo wei gong.. den i siam him like plague.. hahaz..

photos speaks louder den words..




^ lol.. rmb tt time the girl i wan to shop vdae present for bf n eat with?.. shes the 1.. but put back view.. hahaz.. gt more 神秘感..


^ thr we have it.. my fren.. aka pig.. LOL.. reali look like a pig rite?.. hahaz.. no offence..


^ me n ah pok.. n hey.. wads tt face for?!!..



^me and chan bin haw.. some sae look like father n son.. o.O..

^aisei.. its 3m03 '07 wor..

^hey whrs the girls?... err wait.. my class gt girls de meh ?.. hahaz..

^lol.. best of the best.. m03 leh.. hmm.. but ben.. looks out of place?.. hahaz.. n my facial expression.. a bit.. hmm. oh well..

^SC frenz.. vivian, jr alvin, me, jasmine.. n jas 是美的 lor.. hahaz.. tt nite machiam 黑玫瑰.. makes me wonder.. whr is 李奇.. hahaz..

k.. alot of other photos.. just select a few put thr.. uploaded some to frenster..

No comments: