Thursday, June 14, 2007

Im back.. Cont..

ok lets c.. now i gt my new com... n now wad... im kinda poor.. hiaz.. its going to b a tough month ahead.. but i will endure.. lol.. alot of things happen this few months.. but lets go from the latest happenings to the older entries..

ok.. still feeling shag.. quick com specs here..

core 2 duo 4300 (msi mobo)
1.8ghz
2gb ddr2 ram
xft geforce 8600gt
200gb hdd
samsung 19" lcd screen..
logitech keyboard

my old barracuda mousepad
n razer mouse =)

all this cost me.. 1.3k.. -.-.. including the transport fee la.. bla bla bla.. zzz.. think for the rest of this month.. i eat bread n water liao lor.. hiaz..

so any kind soul.. wanna help me du guo (no chinese program yet-.-) this month.. i will tyvm de.. =).. like treating me to eat la.. drinks la.. will gan ji bu jing u noe?..

(k gt another entry up later 2 nite i guess.. coz tt time i type halfway.. )

No comments: