Thursday, June 21, 2007

Seriously..

wtf is wrong these days.. zzzz... my mood is kinda fark up now.. zz no mood to blog.. n i hope ming tian hui geng hao.. ok.. tml.. suppose to haf off.. now become no off.. zzz.. all the things i haf arranged.. zzzz... nvm...

@ ade: lol.. told u soem of my "evil" plans.. but den dont take it too heart.. yea?

@jr: err.. LOL.. guess as usual im always unique n loner.. im nt part of the every1 family lei.. n i havnt send out.. farking no mood liao.. tks anyway.. mr lao jiao.. ahahahz.. n wah ur nick huh.. i c liao i =x lor.. hiaz..

I am so tired... looking back to the things i have done i am receiving my rightful punishments now...Hope is all i have <-- know something? ur nt alone.. i gt this feeling 2.. hiaz..

@ph: thr u go.. u wan entry.. i give u entry.. will do anything to make u happy yea?.. hahaz...
n also.. kinda miss u.. hope u miss me 2 :P..

No comments: