Saturday, March 01, 2008

tio con.

so after working @ ps, i worked @ Suntec for 1 day. n its lame. 1 small corner sell things. cfm no business 1. so end up i just talk cock whole day with the guy T(if u all can rmb who it is).

Nov -

k.. its LAME.. veri lame.. super duper lame.. went up to pana building twice.. once for interview for LAPTOPS.. n yes LAPTOP..if u think ibm/lenovo laptops r durable.. pana laptops r indestructible.. lol.. god damn 夸张1 lor.. anyhow throw anyhow slam WHILE in operating mode.. but den again the price also veri nice.. begins with 3k+.. so well.. 一分钱,一分货.. nt he interview is completely a waste of time -.-.. i went once mths ago.. to help my company "cover" and i gt accepted -.-, whereas the other 2 tt went up with me gt rejected LOL.. but den i didnt work under the laptop side.. so yea.. so this time, its the SAME guy tt interview me.. den he was like.. HEY u look farmiliar.. den i sae yea i came mths ago >.>.. den tok cock talk a while.. he sae i can go liao.. wtf.. waste my time.. den i went up once for a product briefing.. n im like.. omg.. just send me the ppt slides?.. i can read them myself -.-!.. come down so far bo hua.. best part is we aint getting paid for all this.. so yea.. a complete waste of my time..

so after all this im suppose to start work yea?.. n yup i did.. i went for the product launch.. and wah.. so many reporter kia from hwm etc.. well all i did was stand thr n made myself LOOK usefull >.>.. n best.. thrs this lady tt ask me.. say, r panasonic laptops waterproof.. i was like err?water proof? serious?.. so i replied her politely, laptops r SPILL resistant not water proof.. =)..

ok.. den after this no more work.. reason: shipment delayed.. im like.. hey i tio con.. i waste so much time.. den only worked 4hours get 20bucks.. just enough to cover my transport.. zzzzz.. seriously.. hiaz..

No comments: