Sunday, March 30, 2008

Xiao Hei

.. is such an interesting girl xD

just so happen.. coz we working tgt.. n as we work day by day.. our 感情like 越来越好hmm.. have our meals tgt.. acutally.. food is provided.. just took n eat tgt.. den will go out to the 7-11 buy drinks la sweets tgt.. hmm.. guess.. mayb shes tt kind of girl who for me ezier to click on de.. den scared me.. gt 1 time.. she put both her hands on my shoulder den pulled me closer to her.. so she can tok to me.. coz it was too noisy.. i was like o.O.. wah.. can u imagine.. a 1.8+ guy being do such a thing by a 1.5+ girl.. hahaz.. if u can pic it.. it will look funny:P.. !!.. well.. @ least she didnt wrap her hands arnd my neck else.. LOL.. cfm funny things will happen.. n tbh.. think 1 of my weak spot is my shoulders.. so when she did tt.. i quite stun!.. o.O.. wah nvr noe wad girls r capable of doing nowadays.. rite?..

well.. last day of work its lame.. i sit thr.. as we clear out.. den she took a pen.. trying to draw my hand.. den i was telling her.. wah lan.. how old liao.. still so childish.. den end up draw 1 pig on my face.. den i smile @ her.. rubbed it off my hand.. LOL.. pwn.. den my turn.. i drew on her hand?.. no i wrote my number on her hand.. haahz.. >.>.. 把妹?.. hahaz.. but i noe i guy.. so i must MORE 主动.. i asked for her number anyway.. else i think she wont sms me to begin with.. 主动主动, jetson u need to b more 主动.. ^o^..

so as u can c.. 4 working days.. kinda fair.. thou its like 10hrs each day.. but each day passes fast.. hahaz.. but lots of things i ask her.. she dont wanna sae.. mayb i guess tts y shes interesting?.. coz gt 神秘感.. lol..

潘玮柏 - 不得不爱

是我们感情丰富太慷慨 还是要上天安排
是我们本来就是那一半 还是舍不得太乖
是那一次约定了没有来 让我哭得像小孩
是我们急着证明我存在 还是不爱会发呆

让我养成了依赖

but this ger.. this ger.. reminds me of soemthing.. so i think.. hmm.. i suspect she also likes to experience both the MALE n FEMALE part.. but i dunno.. its just a feeling.. but i believe my feeling.. well 1 thing for sure.. she reminds me of.......

No comments: