Sunday, June 08, 2008

Angel..

.. of desire

GWC Sat..

reported for work in the morning.. everything was normal.. nothing special for a sat morning... den..

Wah Wah Wah Wow.. its 1pm tts when most of the weekend promoters come in.. den i saw this girl.. woot.. from the way she dress i noe shes a promoter.. n she look farmiliar some hw.. hmm.. n no no.. its not every 美女 jetson find her farmiliar -.-!!..

n hmm.. promoting samsung mp3 player.. n wah reali look gd sia.. white polo t(standard promoter top) den wore a short white skirt + short heels.. reali LOOK GOOD.. shoulder length hair.. fair complexion.. nice curls.. 会说话的眼睛.. short thou.. best la..

n so i was walking arnd my booth looking @ her.. den lol.. trying my best dont get caught.. n i realised all the other promoters near her counter.. all gather over.. !!... xianher.com.. =x.. guess the crowd is @ whr the 美女 r.. 我只有看的份..

n wah.. my boss reali xia lan.. turns out tt pretty girl is from my agency.. along with another promoter tts xianing her =x.. den my boss was like.. c tt girl.. pretty rite?.. my promoter.. den /grim @ me.. -.-!!!!!.. im like wtf.. its ur promoter.. nt ur gf.. y do u like wanna hao lian to me in my face sia.. i just dont understand.. hmm.. but reali i work for my agency so looooonnnnggggggg.... this is the best girl i have seen ^^..

n so i been looking for a gd time to interact with her or something.. n i finally found a time.. n wah.. i talk to her.. i was like o.O.. n surprisingly she sae she saw me b4.. den i was like?.. shock/stun.. gt no idea whr i have seen her b4.. i doubt its the girl @ the office the other day.. thr was once i went up to office n took pay.. i guess its the pink polo tee( tts wad i wore LOL).. n she was like looking @ me from like the moment i enter till i leave the office >.>.. do i look weird or wad sia.. n i gave her a smile b4 i left the office.. hmm.. dont think tt girl is her.. n whr have i seen her b4 .. n sian b4 i get to speak to her more.. i kanna scold.. LOL.. ask me to go back my booth >.>..

n wah.. i found out soemthing.. her name is ANGEL(ine).. OMG.. 人服其名.. reali is an ANGEL.. o.O!!.. n her eyes reali pwn me.. dont dare to look into her eyes.. will kill hahaz.. she is like everything i wanted.. as her name saes it.. an Angel.. but just like she is an Angel to me.. she is also my devil.. hahaz.. if u get wad i meant.. 是天使也是恶魔.. dangerous!!..

n im thinking.. yea gt to take her number n make fren the next day.. its too gd to b true..

however.............................

情非得已 - 庾澄庆

难以忘记初次见你
一双迷人的眼睛
在我脑海里
你的身影 挥散不去

握你的双手感觉你的温柔
真的有点透不过气
你的天真我想珍惜
看到你受委屈我会伤心

只怕我自己会爱上你
不敢让自己靠的太近
怕我没什么能够给你
爱你也需要很大的勇气

只怕我自己会爱上你
也许有天会情不自禁
想念只让自己苦了自己
爱上你是我情非得已

什么原因
我竟然又会遇见你
我真的真的不愿意
就这样陷入爱的陷阱

只怕我自己会爱上你
不敢让自己靠的太近
怕我没什么能够给你
爱你也需要很大的勇气
只怕我自己会爱上你
也许有天会情不自禁
想念只让自己苦了自己
爱上你是我情非得已
爱上你是我情非得已

No comments: