Sunday, June 29, 2008

guy/girl?

sometime i found in my email again.. found it meaningful.. so its time to share.. hahaz..



I'm the guy who will text you
every single morning and tell you good
morning, and every single night to tell
you sweet dreams.

I'm the guy who will hold you when
you're crying and wipe away your tears.

I'm the guy who still thinks you're
beautiful with no make-up on, wearing
your most torn up jeans and a plain
tee-shirtI' m the guy who won't
pressure you to
do things that you don't want to do.

I' m the guy who kisses you on the
forehead; it doesn't always have to be
on the mouth.

I'm the guy who doesn't kiss and tell.

I'm the guy who actually listens to you
when you talk.

I'm the guy who's waited all day
because I'm looking forward to our date
that night.

I'm the guy who is content to just be
able to hold you and wants nothing
more.

I'm the guy who can't help but smile
when you walk into the room.

I'm the guy who's perfectly content
with staying in and watching movies and
cuddling.

I'm the guy who won't lie to you about
where he's going or where he's been, or
who he's been with.

I'm the guy who gets butterflies when
he hears your name.

I'm the guy who's not afraid to tell
his friends he loves you.

I'm the guy who doesn't mess with other
girls when I have you; you're the only
one that I need.

I'm the guy who doesn't care about your
imperfection s, and loves you more for
them; who wants a perfect girl? that's
just boring.

I'm the guy who will hold you while we
watch the sunset.

I'M THE GUY WHO REALLY WANTS TO MAKE
YOU
THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD.

I AM THIS GUY.. one of many.. who
always
end s up losing her to the jerks who
will
treat her like crap and are so
concerned
a bout getting some.

If you're a girl, repost this saying "I
want this guy"

If you're a guy, repost this
saying "I'm
that guy

When she walks away from you mad
[ Follow her ]

When she stares at your mouth
[ smile...then kiss her ]

When she pushes you or hit's you
[ hug her tight ]

When she starts cursing at you
[ say i love you ]

When she's quiet
[ hold her hand and ask what's wrong ]

When she ignores you
[ act cute so she'll notice you ]

When she pulls away
[ Pull her back ]

When you see her at her worst
[ tell her you love her and she still
looks amazing ]

When you see her start crying
[hold her...ask her what's wrong]

When you see her walking
[ approach her..give a kiss on the
cheek. ]

When she's scared
[assure her you're not goin to leave
her ]

When she lays her head on your
shoulder
[ tilt your head too..and hold her
hand ]

When she steals your favorite hat
[ let her keep it]

When she teases you
[ Tease her back and make her laugh ]

When she doesnt answer for a long time
[ reassure her that everything is
okay ]

When she looks at you with doubt
[ Back yourself up ]

When she says that she likes you
[ she really does more than you could
understand ]

When she grabs at your hands
[ Hold hers and play with her
fingers ]

When she bumps into you
[ bump into her back and make her
laugh ]

When she tells you a secret
[ keep it safe and untold ]

When she looks at you in your eyes
[ dont look away until she does ]

When she misses you
[ she's hurting inside ]

When you break her heart
[ the pain never really goes away ]

When she says its over
[ she still wants you to be hers ]

When she repost this bulletin
[ she wants you to read it ]


- Stay on the phone with her even if
shes not saying anything.

- When she's mad hug her tight and
don't
let go

- When she says she's ok dont believe
it, talk with her

- because 10 yrs later she'll remember
you:

- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday
to
te ll her you love her

- Call her before you sleep and after
you wake up

- Treat her like she's all that matters
to you.

- Tease her and let her tease you back.

- Stay up all night with her when she's
sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or
her favorite show even if you think its
stupid.
- Give her the world.

- Let her wear your clothes.

- When she's bored and sad, hang out
with her.

- Let her know she's important.

- Kiss her in the pouring rain.

- When she runs up at you crying, the
first thing you say is;
"Who's ass am I kicking babe?"

Guys post as: "i'd be this boyfriend."
Girls post as: "A true boyfriend " or "
what a boyfriend should do"

No comments: