Monday, November 27, 2006

184..

n i went to sch.. reach my zi pi.. room.. guess wad.. the mouse i left thr was GONE!!.. wtf. i was the last to leave the room.. n i reach the room @ like 1030 2day.. n its gone.. hmm.. its a limited access room... WONDER WHO TOOK IT.. HMM.. nvm.. just an old mouse..

k.. n also wanna sae.. special tks for an APPLEPIE delivery by miss PH.. xie xie..

woot.. i stayed till 6 in sch.. to do my project.. den i saw jr on my way to bus stop.. n guess wad.. haha.. i went hm with him.. MAUHAHAHAZ.. im so gay.. reach bus stop.. we met the 74 gang.. missing su xin.. den we were toking alittle.. den 2 184 come.. den jr was saying take the behind 1 (note.. im going hm with him... so we taking the same bus..) den i sae.. no lor the behind 1 wont stop de.. den reali.. the behind 184 drive pass jr.. LOL.. den he give me the lan lan face.. den i sae.. c la.. ur lj itchy.. dont wan to board the 184 in front.. now u gt to wait.. hahaz..

den 74 saw us walk back to them.. we failed ot board the 2 184.. laughing @ us.. xD.. den yt was asking me.. y king kong is male.. LOL.. den i told the whole joke.. i ask jr.. male or female.. jr sae male.. coz 打飞机.. n wow.. to my surprise.. toliet also noe its male.. only male can 打飞机.. xD.. naughty huh toliet.. so "knowledgeble?".. hahaz..

ok den 74 left.. now left me n jr.. n so.. we down thr @ the bus stop.. tok awhile.. he 来阴的.. trying to sound me out.. LOL.. but to no avail.. boarded the bus n end up i told him.. roughly wads going on.. he noe liao.. just wan to hear it out from my mouth.. lame @ss.. acutally jr.. wad u said rite.. i all gt thought of.. i just tell myself nt to think tt way.. coz.. =).. n yea.. he said miss chua jio him go indochine.. ROFL.. i rmb last yr xD.. n sae if this yr.. u going indochine n drink again.. n i noe ur single n lonely.. I SHALL B UR BF and accompany u go.. rofl.. die edward.. his mine for xmas eve ok ?.. or well.. u cld get a 1 day temp gf?.. =P

n for jr.. guess tts wad u wan me to do rite? =).. i have thought of this a long time ago.. ever since i put this song on my blog? .. xD..

i esp luv the sentence @ the end of the song's mtv.. u ppl sld listen to it.. gt the mtv beside the entry somemore.. so fan bian..


天空灰的像哭过
离开你以后
并没有更自由
酸酸的空气
嗅出我们的距离
一幕椎心的结局
像呼吸般无法停息


抽屉泛黄的日记
榨干了回忆
那笑容是夏季
你我的过去
被顺时针的忘记
缺氧过后的爱情
粗心的眼泪是多余


我知道你我都没有错
只是忘了怎么退后
信誓旦旦给的承诺
全被时间扑了空
我知道我们都没有错
只是放手会比较好过
最美的爱情回忆里(待续)


周杰伦 - 退后

也许我早该退后。。
尽量不去这么想。。
朋友们。。
就让我任性一次。。
做我想要做的。。
这将是。。
最后一次。。

No comments: