Monday, November 20, 2006

imustbBlind..

as usual.. overslept on monday.. woke up late.. den directly go to jurong creative service centre.. n lol.. i must b blind.. i went to the creative warehse sales.. a number of time.. n didnt realised.. tt area i also go look for items .. tt place.. the service centre is thr.. just a counter thr.. didnt come across to me.. lol.. den gt a 20mins queue.. well wasnt tt bad.. gt a computer thr with net access.. den send the mp3 player in for service.. den the lady @ the counter says.. we will bring in n check if its the firmware or the mp3 problem.. if its firmware.. u can get it back in 30mins.. yea right.. the whole thing just died on me.. cfm need to send in for service.. n if so.. its 3 working days.. ok den i walk out of the creative to the bus stop.. n in like 10mins.. the person call me sae.. sorry.. gt to send in for 3days for service.. den i sae k..

n i made a "new" fren just now in sch.. rofl.. its 1 of the yr1.. gt go 3do 1.. no wonder tt time i c her.. like so farmiliar.. ok la.. 1more fren is gd.. gt ppl can look after me.. rofl..

n just counted my cca pnts.. nt hl or wad la.. to my amazed.. i gt 160.. 1 - 6 - 0... o.O.. i was kinda stun.. wasnt expecting tt much.. guess im like.. so ACTIVELY invovle in poly activities.. but wait no.. im a slacker.. n tt means.. chiongster is going to get like wad?.. 300 cca pnts?.. hmm..

n damn.. my lj reali itchy.. i saw edw nick.. den i told him i read it last nite.. den i was telling him.. yea gd link.. den he was like.. oh? so u read my msn nick.. im so touched.. i was like ... den nvm he conts.. yuan lai u stalk me.. i just gt owned for nothing..

n riddle for the nite..

guess the flavour of pringles.. after she cried?..

3..

2..

1..

salted pringles.. ( tears is salted.. n after she cry so the tears dried.. left salt.. )
LOL.. dont beat me pls..

n yes.. i kinda like this song.. from gong.. the ni wo shi sha gua.. quite nice isnt it..

n yes elieen..
i finally noe..
wads stopping me le..
but..
i think its too late?

c ya tml for lunch.. =)..

No comments: