Thursday, November 30, 2006

L..

woot!.. i finally gt my ivp jacket.. size L.. rofl.. will i did try both L n XL.. hmm L is a little short.. XL is longer.. but kinda big.. hmm.. nvm L.. fitting a bit.. just as sipeng likes it.. lol.. wah song.. finally gt my jacket.. but well.. i worked hard for it.. so i when i wear it.. i deserved it.. n yea nt like so ppl.. just 混 1.. nvm.. dont they feel shameless wearing it?.. =)

den down to fill my water bottle.. den i saw pringles ting n Chee ning.. den pringles was like.. omg OMG.. i wan tt jacket.. den i was o.O... she call me go help her take 1.. think wad sia.. free flow of jackets o.O.. den i was u wan huh?.. can.. go join a sport or wad lor.. den pringles thought.. wah cfm can get if joined?.. of coz not la.. must make it into the sch team.. rofl.. whr gt so ez de.. join chess club high chance lol.. n pringles as i sae.. go get a addias jacket la.. if u no money.. i need a 女佣.. rmb? hiring u.. muahahz.. ok la pringles dont cry.. i veri gd to u de.. if u feel cold.. sms me.. i lend u the jacket let u happy awhile.. MUhahahaz.. =pPpPp.. n if im nt arnd.. nvm.. U CAN WEAR UR LABCOAT.. hahaz..

n den.. 2-4 RED CAMP.. guess wad.. im @ my zipi room doing my stuff.. den gt batch n batch or students.. they will b standing outside my room.. incubation lab.. den i inside.. i feel like a big MONKEY.. y?.. coz im alone in tt room.. with 8 mac com.. 2 server 2 desktop.. n a few dunno for wad use de com.. den students tt came.. stand outside my room.. peeping inside.. o.O.. kinda like an enclosed cage in a zoo.. with a endangered animal inside.. xD.. so yea.. tml gt RED CAMP again.. so well.. gt bananas?.. >.>..

ok.. 4pm.. Sipeng came to find me.. coz his d cam with me.. i borrowed it to use for my ihp.. deadline soon.. left 2 weeks.. gt to hand in something decent.. he came in only.. he rip my jacket from me.. coz he sae he cold.. den he wear liao.. walk arnd.. go 凑热闹.. rofl.. more like xian char bo with my jacket.. den nvm.. when everything settle down.. he on his laptop.. show me some SC video n such.. den.. same like edw.. nothing to do.. sae things to own me -.-.. wtf.. den he was complaining abt the ivp jacket material.. o.O.. den guess wad he sae.. he sae nt bad.. $10 i buy from u.. WTF?... nt only pringles.. si peng also eyeing my jacket.. he was like.. help me take 1 also.. -.-.. hw come tok same same as pringles sia.. NOooOOo.. cannot take extra 1.. somemore i train so hard.. den get de hor.. u aint going to take it away from me!.. NEVER!!.. lend u wear can la.. hahaz..

No comments: