Tuesday, November 21, 2006

nobodyisPrefect..

how i wish i was nobody..

k had another lunch talk with elieen >.>.. n ya wad u said is true.. but well.. it took me so long.. den i woke up so.. now.. tks for all the help hehe.. n yup.. u didnt waste ur time.. n for 2day tok.. we have a guest appearance - SI PENG.. rofl.. n yea.. he shared lots of his life experience.. n ADVICEs.. xie xie ar.. xD.. ok la.. n i saw this on my fren nick.. my weakness is i care too much.. hmm so ??.. hehe..

n from elieen we have..
Guy A when sad.. uses his confidence to cover his sorrowness..
jetson when sad.. uses humour n jokes to cover his sadness..
Guy C when sad.. uses Vuglarities n violence to vent his unhappiness..

yea.. so true.. yet so LOL..

n after the lunch talk.. went back to my zipi room.. with si peng.. lol.. wah ur thinking.. 不亏is my brother?.. ur wrong.. he gt red camp breifing @ 4.. den he gt nothing to do tts y .. he come ji siao me.. n woot.. as we walk past to the my mac room.. i happen to c jasmine joanne in the room next to ours.. den jasmine came out n we had a talk.. hahaz.. hope this yr.. we get a gd batch of Student Buddies.. den life will b much easier.. ahahz.. n she was complaining this yr the striwise shirt is Orange.. ahahaz.. like chinese new yr sia.. own!.. hahaz.. n si peng was like suggesting.. lets wear the last yr shirt.. den go on sat go thr c c look look.. yea rite >.>.. so free meh...

k.. den 430 liao.. wan to go hm.. so sian.. i dont wanna b a loner.. NOOooOOOo.. den i sms sp.. lets go hm together.. nono.. we aint broke back mountain.. den he call me go sq.. den i ok lor.. i go thr.. den.. o.O.. lionel was thr 2.. n thrs another girl i dunno who lai de.. den they introduce to me.. OHHHhhHH.. its the 久仰大名 ke wei.. oh so she is ke wei.. ooOOoOohhhHHhhh.. lol.. den oh.. she was like.. lets go eat dinner.. lets go eat dinner!!.. WE ALL MUST GO eat dinner.. so funny.. den nvm.. the best part is.. they told me.. thrs some1 call chew xiang.. o.O.. n i thought it was a joke.. so i was like.. n yea.. im tan bo hu.. zhen tian da lao hu.. xD.. wah den to my surprise reali gt this person lol.. den we have like 5 ppl waiting for the rest to come down n go eat.. den the rest came.. den introduce ourself(like some bonding session?).. ! chu mei!.. omg.. so she is chu mei.. -.- all the names.. keep hearing lionel n sp sae.. but i nvr c b4.. 2day i c it all.. hahaz..

k went to 1 of the noodle store.. beside al meen.. den i was seated with Jon n ah pok.. den Jon sick ma.. den i was like.. Sickly.. r u ok?.. y u so weak.. n u r so sick~ y ur nose so red.. rodolf?.. hahaz.. den he was like ..!.. to me lol.. den ah pok.. dunno y trying to act retard.. bth.. -.- n so i was like screaming @ my table.. y y.. wad did i do to deserve this.. siting @ a table with 2 joker~... nonononoOOOoo.. but well.. @ least the noodle.. taste nice..

n song of the nite.. yesyes.. dont give me tt dirty look.. its a english song..

Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

I walk a lonely road
The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its home and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk alone

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And were I walk alone

Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and every things all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

No comments: