Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sae.. if ur daughter ask u this?..

rofl.. went to sch 2day.. n ! a double decker bus.. lol.. 空位 any1?.. kk den reach sch.. wah so 巧 .. i went c3 eat den.. i saw princess shi hui (rofl? another princess?.. just a title..).. xiao ling.. shu xian.. n idunnohernamede.. lol.. so i was like sitting with them.. tok a bit.. n eat.. den later on they left.. jr came.. we 3 sat @ a table.. n WOW.. jr is performing his xian char bo skills for me to c.. LOL.. quite gd sia.. n yup.. JR is like organsing a single only.. xmas party.. ROFL.. n princess was commenting tt his msn nick sounds DESPO.. den we were toking abt some.. back rubbing thing.. den i was thinking.. hw i wish some1 can rub my back for me when i bathe.. LOL.. gt this thought like dunno how long ago liao.. coz my hands hard to rub my back.. xD.. n ppl help u rub more SONG ma.. hahaz..

k went back to my zi pi room.. zi pi till like 4?.. den my fren coming over to look for me to do things.. den.. rmb i sae i made a new fren on monday ?.. lol.. if u realised tt person is the spammer on my tagboard.. n wad abt her u think.. as i my fren comes over.. she appear @ my zipi room door.. n i wasnt expecting her.. den i open the door for her.. she came in.. n she tells me JOKES.. lol i hear some of u laughing.. yes.. she attempts to tell me jokes.. nvr get own b4.. 10 joke she sae.. 9 i gt hear b4.. but i can see the effort.. also she dunno from whr get some many jokes.. den tell me.. just a smile didnt laugh..

n den she suddenly sae.. ytd gt a bunch of guys tell her some jokes.. but she dont understand.. i was like ok.. tell me.. M18 content.. >.>.. if u understand.. gd for u.. if u dont.. hahaz.. go ask a guy.. make them embrassed :P..

every1 sld have seen this b4..
king kong climbing up the building and 打飞机.. coz the aeroplane shoot him ma..
so is KING KONG MALE OR FEMALE?..


LOL..
ANS : MALE..

Y? andwads 打飞机.. tts wad she ask.. den i hmm.. thinking.. if next time my daughter ask me this.. hw am i suppose to reply.. mayb pass the qns to mummy.. LOL.. i stun leh.. xD.. lol.. n i told her wads it.. n explain slighty.. so werid.. telling a girl this.. den she ask can a girl 打飞机 also.. i sae yea.. but different.. n i didnt tell her.. how.. nt healthy.. rofl..

if u guys wan to noe the other coloured "jokes" pm me.. LOL..

damn.. c la.. all her jokes i just smile.. this part of the chat. i laugh like siao.. n seriously.. like MAD.. hahaz.. nt bad nt bad.. seldom girls make me laugh.. ur 1 of those.. sld b proud of urself lor.. hahaz..

n yes.. if u realised my tag board tio spam by her..n she spam right beside me.. xD..max lame..

No comments: