Sunday, October 08, 2006

昨夜.. 星程..

k i kept the other post.. till i finished it..

last nite.. play chess with my fren.. till veri late.. 230am?.. den wan to faster slp ma.. but wtf.. lie on the bed.. roll here roll thr.. till 5am? den slp.. so much thotts.. so much things.. so wtf.. i JUST WAN TO SLP.. but i cant get any.. n fark.. roll on my bed left n rite xD..

den the next day wake up.. veri veri hard to pull myself up.. but must give face to the "guest".. my captain invited 3 of his frenz from i antrmbwhichJC.. den nt veri nice ma.. u ask ppl come.. den the host late.. k den reach thr @ 1115 i think.. the guest come @ 1100.. coz i go buy me n my fren lunch.. i reach thr.. i stun!!.. only 1 of my fren thr.. LOL.. my captain he himself late.. den ok lor.. just nice 4 ppl thr.. 3 of my captain fren + my fren.. they playing.. so i watch -.-.. the guest went off @ 3 i think.. well quite a fruitful day.. i only had time for 1 game with of the 3.. it was a 2hrs game? o.O.. nvr use clock.. but think like 2hrs.. veri long.. i lost.. expected.. 2 much thotts in my mind.. but nt enuff slp n FARK.. veri haze lor.. ok la dont find excuse.. was a gd game for me.. till i misscount 1 step.. i go eat ppl pin.. den i lose.. hiaz.. everything like tt.. =(

after 1 whole day of training every1 is tired.. n some of them.. fellow ivp players.. they went off early @ like 6 including BEN (thinking y i meantion his name? u will noe later).. he said he gt something on.. den me n my fren stay back n train a little more.. bo bian.. competition soon.. standard still nt thr.. IMO la.. den we go eat.. den take bus hm.. now guess wad?.. i saw.. my sec sch fren sean.. he c me he sae.. haha.. chua po huat jetson.. -.-.. den i was like.. hello sean.. den the bus come.. 157 followed by 61.. den i decided to take 61.. later the lame sean cold jokes freeze me to death.. n after a day of training.. i dont have the energy to entertain him..
moreover he was with his church frenz...

k den guess wad? ( nt again u think).. i board 61.. i SAW BEN.. ok.. he waved to me.. well nothing special?.. NONO... he was with a girl.. DIE BETEECCHHHHH... u sae u gt something on u go first.. den wtf.. u go hm with a girl.. so late some more.. thanks ar.. BEN 你长大了.. -.-" den nvm.. tml u come training den i own u =).. go go.. mao mao.. n ade.. go ask him.. who is tt girl.. go pWn him.. muhahahaz.. n k i nvr reali take notice how tt girl look like.. sld b ok tt kind.. well if ben likes it.. ITS ALL TT MATTERS.. muhahahaz..

No comments: