Wednesday, October 25, 2006

exciting day ahead..

hmm.. update ba.. b4 slp..

-monday-

go sch just to pass jia yi the pm book.. den hmm.. on my way out. i saw the make my day girl.. rofl.. den i saw her she saw me.. guess wad.. take newspaper block her face.. act dont wan to c me.. den ok lor.. i walk past den wave backwards.. hahaz.. zhen ke ai sia..

-tue-

holiday 2day.. wee.. so wad.. morning go play bball.. den fark la.. my frens god damn lame.. n bastard.. plus racist.. cb sae wad 2day hari raya.. MUST EAT PORK.. den wad lunch must eat BA CHOU MEE.. wtf -.-.. den i gt 1 fren tan ma.. den they ask.. u nvr go visit ppl 2day ?.. lol.. funny shit..

but sad to sae.. i injured myself... my fingers zhe dao -.-.. n my toe a few is suffering from bruises.. gfg.. den coz this 2 mth i down thr 练棋.. nvr excerise much.. body like a bit aching.. gg.. -.-..

ok tml ivp liao.. wish me luck ppl.. =).. its gather @ 7pm.. games starts @ 730pm.. hmm.. well suppose to finish within 2hrs.. but if suay.. might have to play till like 11 -.-..

n just some entertainment for all..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOqXlbWf9Io

its freaking funny.. bth.. i burst into laughter..

n wth.. cing the 2 of MY FREN 2gether den their actions so sweet makes me..

wanna..

No comments: