Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ihp fun? -not

hmm.. zzzz... after like 6 weeks of ihp.. my attendence is kinda bad.. i went for almost every session but!.. gt a few time.. i nvr sign out.. den gt 2 time i nvr go.. 1 time i s i dunno need to go.. den gt a few time nvr sign out.. gfg.. think i only gt like wad 50% attendence so far?.. k den nvm.. finally for the first time.. i gt the feel to get down to serious work.. i cont drawing some char.. from last thursday.. den i do 1 tutorial on my ihp program - unity.. n WTF.. the program bug 1.. first time i do the tutorial.. its alrite.. den wad?.. i decided to do again.. den bug liao.. zzz.. guess its the trial ver. tts y so budget.. wtf.. sch PLS BUY ME A PAID COPY.. KKTHXGO... -.-.. den stay in my room.. for dunno how many donkey hrs sia.. so sian.. me myself n i.. and also some jrs thr doing/helpin/morelikeactnia in some web portal thingy.. o.O..

k n yes.. after siting thr.. n nt moving much..just my hands n fingers.. i begin to feel cold.. the room air con veri fit.. n cannot adjust 1.. n i this kind of normally dont feel cold ppl sae cold.. means its reali cold.. so more i drinking cold water.. MORE SHIOK SIA.. n den i think i sld get a jacket.. hmm n ting.. i thought of.. yea ivp players.. will get a jacket.. n woot.. soon i will get mine.. but now thrs another thought.. hmm am i worthy to wear it.. yea yea.. over this few mths or so.. i improved.. esp this 2 mths or so improved more dramasically (spell check some1).. gt reason 1 but wont tell u now :P.. but still nt gd enuff i feel.. looking back all the seniors players.. the feel.. the aura.. the standard.. no idea if im thr yet.. n i wont wanna wear soemthing i dont deserve.. and.. ivp is arnd the corner just 16 days left.. 16 days is alot?.. nah.. 16days for me to cover up all my flaws to farmiliar myself with diff things.. 16 days to sort out my thotts.. 16 days for me to do my ihp.. 16 days for me to..

n yea went hm early.. bo sign in.. n veri SIAN AR.. no1 to tok to.. no msn no nothing.. zzz.. n realise.. fark the HAZE IS back.. man.. will going to have haze sickness on me soon xD..

hmm.. long time nvr put in a song.. lets c.. 2nite we shall have.. i asked arnd for songs.. but lol i end up deciding myself lol..

你听的到 - 周杰伦
有谁能比我知道 
你的温柔像羽毛  
秘密躺在我怀抱 
只有你能听得到  
还有没有人知道 
你的微笑像拥抱  
多想藏着你的好 
只有我看得到
站在屋顶只对风说 
不想被左右
本来讨厌下雨的天空 
直到听见有人说爱我
坐在电影院的二楼 
看人群走过  
怎么那一天的我们 
都默默的微笑很久
我想我是太过依赖 
在挂电话的刚才  
坚持学单纯的小孩 
静静看守这份爱  
知道不能太依赖 
怕你会把我宠坏  
你的香味一直徘徊 
我舍不得离开
我想我是太过依赖 
在挂电话的刚才
坚持学单纯的小孩 
我舍不得离开

No comments: