Wednesday, October 18, 2006

失去..

morning go to sch lor.. damn zzz leh. now ihp EVERYDAY must go sch.. wtf..

on my way to sch.. on bus.. i was 听 elieen 的话ing.. lol.. nt ez leh.. elieen.. its complicated -.-.. guess we need to 研究 this some time..

n woot reach sch liao.. as i walking in to ict BLK guess who i see sia?.. joanne sia.. so qiao lor.. n woot she smile to me.. rofl.. last time is everything give me those 鬼脸.. den i keep telling her.. must smile den pretty.. den nowadays gt smile liao.. nt bad.. n yea.. i smile back.. n hi to her.. yea tt kind brighten up my day.. she huh.. is 1 of the girl who smile will brighten up my day=).. c a smile is wad it takes to make some1s day.. so ppl.. must smile more hor.. but dont smile till like ki siao.. den nt gd liao..

kk den lunch time ma.. go c3.. sae xy n co. .. zzz leh.. i alone.. den they sae.. so ke lian.. ownself eat.. hiaz.. feel sad for me.. hey hey wtf leh.. so many evil ppl nowadys -.-.. den i tell them no la.. was sitting @ the table beside them n toking to them.. coz 1 table can sit 4 ppl.. they 4 ppl liao i extra.. somemore i gt no mood to eat.. just tok to them lor.. xD.. den so qiao.. yong jia sis.. yi wen n the pei yuan n loranzo? like tt spell.. sitting behind me.. so lol.. ended up eating with them.. >.>.. @ least NT KE LIAN 1 ppl eat la hor.. ZzZz... hmm.. den they left.. they went to do soemthing on their laptop.. den left me @ the table drinking.. dont wanna go back to my room so early.. sian leh.. so sit thr lor.. den.. i did something.. which i feel.. i better 听 more elieen 的话.. sae elieen.. next time i tell u..

hmm.. as usual.. wed gt chess training.. n woot.. 2day nt only we cchess team in the room.. ichess n weiqi kia s also were thr.. so many ppl.. n coach nvr come 2day.. >.> realised something.. i kinda lost my form for chess.. was afraid of this.. was wondering if my form can last till the ivp.. but seems to me its gone.. zzz.. gg.. SO fark up n pissed with myself.. gt into a gd state den nvr 把握.. den lose.. damn it.. zzz.. everytime like tt 1.. so sian.. I HATE MYSELF.. i seriously SUX.. =(

den go eat dinner with them.. so many ppl sia.. gt like 10 of us or more.. @ the bt timah market.. of coz.. sit @ the other corner to avoid the sugar cane auntie.. dont wan to undergo another rnd of torment.. -.-.. den we had a small meeting thr with our chess captian.. assigning roles n such.. so well.. 6days left.. i dunno how.. i dunno wad.. i just dont feel rite..

nite.. max shag.. dunno y.. dunno whr.. i just feel tired n more tired..

*edited BLK -.-*

No comments: