Monday, October 16, 2006

getting some mood back..

kk.. haze still thr.. haze spoils my mood.. but my blog like kinda cold.. so better warm it up a little..

was filling the form for ns medical check up.. n i saw this..

6) Key in your initials:
Useful tips
No. 4 and No. 3 Nametag (maximum 10 alphabet letters, including spaces)
Initial for Nametag:

hmm.. my first thott was.. fate.. den i slap myself.. lol.. this is ns leh.. nt some.. computer game.. hahaz.. so ppl.. guess wad i put for my inital.. zz.. i too late book liao.. all the liang chen ji re.. all ppl take liao.. ok nvm.. take later dates lor.. finally finishing filling the form... 9 page.. wee.. so many things the gov wan to noe sia.. xD.. took me like 45mins? to finish it.. k get it over n done with.. den still need to use measuring tape to measure like the size of ur head.. den choose thr.. so next time give u the ns helm ezier.. o.O.. looks so weird.. i down thr.. use the measuring tape.. measure this measure tt.. den i was thinking.. hmm.. mayb i sld measure my san wei also... LOL..

hmm.. like kinda fast.. going to graduate from poly.. going to ns.. going to move on in life.. was like ytd.. i just step into poly.. den 2day.. its my 6th sem into poly.. n doing my final project.. c how time flies.. =).. yea yea.. im feeling old >.>.. im 19 mind u.. 19.. as our nancy jie jie sae.. next yr.. we r 20.. 20!!.. no more starting with 1.. how can we nt begin to feel old.. k will tok abt this later..

now lets c.. 9 more days to chess ivp.. hows training n preparation u asked?.. well.. training is like tt lor.. everything must kao zi ji la.. 10 more days.. this wed gt to go clear up all my doubts with my coach.. its the last time i will c him b4 the ivp.. yes yes.. ivp is impt 2 me.. y?.. coz of this siliy dream..

when i came into poly.. nope.. didnt join any society, nope nt basketball.. nah not uniform grp.. i went to chess.. many ask.. jetson.. u play chess meh?.. u dont have the "look".. lol.. den i will always reply... does a theif have a thief look?.. cant b rite?.. hahaz.. well.. we r aiming for first.. so its nt the impossible.. but nt so possible too..

so ppl.. must jia you jia you for us.. =)

No comments: