Thursday, October 26, 2006

后手.. 和棋.. 满意?

i 和 my 对手.. n we have..

YES YES YES...
np 3.5 - nyp 1.5

im so happy.. its been SO LONG since i feel this way.. =)
esp after..

lets c.. by the time i finished my games.. its 10.. by right.. each player have 1hr.. so normally a game will end by 2hrs.. but after the allocated time.. we r able to get 10mins 10move.. unlimited.. as long as we move 10moves within 10mins.. so.. i used a extra of abt 40mins.. xD..

den my opp.. n my teacher in charge face black black liao.. den the board.. i veri hard to win.. but @ least i cfm wont lose.. might take hrs for me to win -.-.. coz have to wait for opp. to make mistakes or such.. den he request draw.. den i ask my captain.. he sae.. we 3 board win.. so i considered its late n such.. argee to draw..

well the funny thing was.. the opening he used.. i happen to ask my coach the other day.. how to def.. den so zhun.. he used.. den lol.. he like nvr c b4 ppl like tt move.. his che.. kanna chase 1 big rnd.. so funny.. den i c his face changed xD.. den nvm.. we play on.. his hands 在发抖.. when he move the chess piece.. lol den i keep laughing.. nvr show la.. XD..

n bo fair 1.. how come SP the chessclub gt 1 cute girl.. NP dont have.. err wait.. mayb NP ONCE HAVE ALSO.. hmm..

the most funny part is.. @ 1 pnt.. i count omg.. going to lose.. den i stand up look my other team.. den i decided to chiong.. chiong also die.. dont chiong he also die.. den guess wad.. opp. scare.. he come back def.. den lol.. den i c hmm.. ppl hum den ok lor.. i here catch catch horse thr eat eat pin.. from a bad state become a ping wen state.. ending draw.. well.. ok la.. @ least bo lose..

before the game my coach sae...
新加坡的棋,很水的..
比赛,是比who more 水..

rofl...

den finished.. we whole grp of ppl go eat mac.. like 9 of us?.. with my coach n the referee.. knn funny.. all of them is joker.. bth.. laugh till stomache..

reach hm 12+ liao.. shower slp liao.. max tired.. its a 2.5hrs game for me.. o.O..

No comments: